Cocktails & Speciality Spirits
- LOVE BUG A delight not to be rushed.
Jose Cuervo tequila, fresh strawberries, Cointreau and lime with a dash of pineapple juice.
- CITRUS FIZZ It’s a keeper. Tried and tested and never disappoints. This one has been here as long as we have!
Bombay Gin, Elderflower cordial, Lemon juice and topped with Prosecco
- GARDEN PATCH SMASH G&T Our in house G&T. Always a good summer sipper!
Gin infused with lavender, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, lime, fresh basil and cracked pepper.
- COCONUT & LIME MOJITO Tropical and Fun. Time to break out!
White rum, fresh mint, coconut milk and topped with ginger beer. Served with a salty lime rimmed glass and coconut flakes.
- SUMMER DERBY Sweet and Sour to tickle the taste buds.
Makers Mark, honey syrup, mint, lemon juice, angostura bitters topped with soda. Garnished with a crushed honeycomb and mint in an orange skin boat.
- WHIPPED WHITE RUSSIAN How good is the froth on this!
Vodka, Kahlua, milk, cream, vanilla and coffee whipped up into a frenzy.
- Mocktail – WATERMELON COOLER A refreshing local hero!
Watermelon, lemon juice, orange blossom syrup topped with dash sparkling water.
- Mocktail – COLADA SHAKER A tropical bounty !
Fresh Pineapple,coconut milk and lime juice.
- Jameson Caskmates
- Writers Tears
- The Pogues
- The Irishman Single Malt
- Kilbeggan 8 yr old
- Redbreast 12
- Johnnie Walker Black
- Talisker 10yr
- Macallan Amber
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Rye
- Woodford Reserve
- Maker’s Mark
- Nikka from the Barrel
- House gin (Tanqueray)
- Dingle Gin
- Beara Gin
- Bertha’s Revenge
- Fever Tree Tonic
- Elderflower Tonic
- House vodka (Ketel One)
- Dingle Vodka
Rum and Tequila
- Ron Zacapa
- Don Julio Anejo
- Don Julio Blanco