Cocktails & Speciality Spirits
- GARDEN G&T Our house G&T always hits the right notes: Fruity & refreshing.
Elderflower infused gin, fresh lemon juice, honey and mint topped up with tonic. Garnished with cracked black pepper, lemon, and fresh mint
- CITRUS FIZZ It’s a keeper. Tried and tested and never disappoints. This one has been here as long as we have!
Bombay Gin, Elderflower cordial, Lemon juice and topped with Prosecco
- BLACK SOUR Boom! The perfect balance of Sweet, Sour & Spicy..
Bulleit & Jack shaken with blackberry coulis, fresh lemon, orange bitters, splash of ginger beer. Garnished with garden Mint & cracked black pepper
- TIKI MOJITO Tropical and Fun. Time to break out!
Rum, Rum & Rum shaken with fresh lime, passion fruit, pineapple juice, amaretto & aqua faba
- LOVE BUG A delight not to be rushed.
Golden tequila blitzed with fresh strawberries, pineapple juice, lime, Angostura bitters & served with rose bud
- BACK TO FIZZNESS Happy to do business with this beauty!
Vodka, Aperol, lemon juice, strawberry sugar syrup shaken with Aqua Faba, orange bitters and topped with Prosecco
- Dessert Cocktail: HOOLA HOOLA Oh yes! It’s fluffy and fabulous
Vanilla Raspberry sorbet shaken with Bombay Gin, fresh Lemon & aqua faba
- COLADA SHAKER A tropical bounty!
Pineapple, coconut and lime all blitzed to perfection
- WATERMELON COOLER A refreshing local hero! Watermelon, lemon juice, orange blossom syrup topped with a dash of sparkling water
- Connemara Malt
- Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition
- Jameson Caskmates IPA
- Writers Tears
- The Irishman Single Malt
- Kilbeggan 8 yr old
- Redbreast 12
- Talisker 10yr
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Rye
- Woodford Reserve
- Buffalo Trace
- Maker’s Mark
- Nikka from the Barrel
- House gin (Tanqueray)
- Dingle Gin
- Bombay Sapphire
- Beara Gin
- Bertha’s Revenge
- Graham Norton Pink Gin
- Fever Tree Tonic
- Elderflower Tonic
- House vodka (Ketel One)
- Sausage Tree
- Dingle Vodka
Rum and Tequila
- Mount Gay
- Ron Zacapa
- Don Julio Anejo
- Don Julio Blanco