Cocktails & Speciality Spirits
- GARDEN G&T Our house G&T always hits the right notes: fruity & refreshing. Gin, tonic, lemon, basil, cucumber, strawberries & a twist of black pepper
- CITRUS FIZZ It’s a keeper. Tried and tested and never disappoints. This one has been here as long as we have!
Bombay Gin, Elderflower cordial, Lemon juice and topped with Prosecco
- THE GODFATHER SOUR The perfect balance of sweet & sour.
Amaretto & Maker’s Mark shaken with egg white, lemon juice and sugar syrup
- COCONUT & LIME MOJITO Tropical and Fun. Time to break out!
White rum, fresh mint, coconut milk and topped with ginger beer. Served with a salty lime rimmed glass and coconut flakes.
- WATERMELON FROZEN MARGARITA What’s not to love about a boozy slushie?
Vodka, Kahlua, milk, cream, vanilla and coffee whipped up into a frenzy.
- BACK TO FIZZNESS Happy to do business with this beauty!
Vodka, Aperol, lemon juice, strawberry sugar syrup shaked with egg white, orange bitters and topped with Prosecco
- Dessert Cocktail: BANARAMA A boozy bonanza!
Mount Gay Rum, Kahlua and banana liqueur blended with fresh bananas and cream. Garnished with a chocolate rim and topped with a scorched meringue
- WATERMELON COOLER A refreshing local hero!
Watermelon, lemon juice, orange blossom syrup topped with dash sparkling water
- STRAWBERRY NOJITO Cool and refreshing, a super summer sipper! Muddled mint, lime and Bushby’s strawberries, sweetened with strawberry sugar syrup and topped with sparkling water
- BANANA COLADA A tropical bounty! Blended banana, coconut milk and lime juice
- Connemara Malt
- Jameson Caskmates
- Writers Tears
- The Irishman Single Malt
- Kilbeggan 8 yr old
- Redbreast 12
- Johnnie Walker Black
- Talisker 10yr
- Macallan Amber
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Rye
- Woodford Reserve
- Buffalo Trace
- Maker’s Mark
- Nikka from the Barrel
- House gin (Tanqueray)
- Dingle Gin
- Beara Gin
- Bertha’s Revenge
- Graham Norton Pink Gin
- Fever Tree Tonic
- Elderflower Tonic
- House vodka (Ketel One)
- Sausage Tree
- Dingle Vodka
Rum and Tequila
- Mount Gay
- Ron Zacapa
- Don Julio Anejo
- Don Julio Blanco