Cocktails & Speciality Spirits
- LOVE BUG A delight not to be rushed.
Jose Cuervo tequila, fresh strawberries, Cointreau and lime with a dash of pineapple juice.
- CITRUS FIZZ It’s a keeper. Tried and tested and never disappoints. This one has been here as long as we have!
Bombay Gin, Elderflower cordial, Lemon juice and topped with Prosecco
- BRAMBLE G&T Our house G&T Always goes down a treat!
Gin infused with blackberries & raspberries, lime, scorched rosemary & cracked pepper, with tonic
- COCONUT & LIME MOJITO Tropical and Fun. Time to break out!
White rum, fresh mint, coconut milk and topped with ginger beer. Served with sugar lime rimmed glass and coconut flakes.
- WHIPPED WHITE RUSSIAN How good is the froth on this!
Vodka, Kahlua, milk, cream, vanilla and coffee whipped up into a frenzy.
- WINTER DERBY Maker's Mark, shaken with honey syrup, mint, bitters & fresh lemon, topped up with soda, garnished with crushed orange honey comb & toasted citrus.
- PORT MAJESTIC A regal rendition of the original Port, Sherry, Hennessy, Disaronno & Orange liqueur steamed with honey, lemon and cranberry
- HUNTER’S GROG All things Nice. Warming comfort and satisfying spice Jack Daniels, Butterscotch & apple juice steamed with fresh lime and honey
- BERRY FIZZ A berrylicious beauty! Muddled raspberries mixed with apple & lime juice topped up with sparkling water.
- WARM APPLE PIE A Sweet festive treat. Steamed apple juice, mixed with butterscotch, fresh lime and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and dried citrus
- Jameson Caskmates
- Writers Tears
- The Pogues
- The Irishman Single Malt
- Kilbeggan 8 yr old
- Redbreast 12
- Johnnie Walker Black
- Talisker 10yr
- Macallan Amber
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Rye
- Woodford Reserve
- Maker’s Mark
- Nikka from the Barrel
- House gin (Tanqueray)
- Dingle Gin
- Beara Gin
- Bertha’s Revenge
- Fever Tree Tonic
- Elderflower Tonic
- House vodka (Ketel One)
- Dingle Vodka
Rum and Tequila
- Ron Zacapa
- Don Julio Anejo
- Don Julio Blanco