Vouchers — terms and conditions of sale
Vouchers terms & conditions
for restaurants in the Market Lane Group, namely:
- Market Lane Restaurant and Bar, Oliver Plunkett St, Cork
- Castle Café Restaurant Bar and Kitchen Garden, Blackrock, Co Cork
- ORSO Kitchen & Bar, Pembroke Street Cork
- Elbow Lane Brew and Smokehouse, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork
(Hereafter referred to as “Market Lane Group”, “The restaurant(s)”)
Validly purchased vouchers purchased in store in the Republic of Ireland are redeemable in full or part payment for meals from any of the four restaurants in the Market Lane Group listed above.
The minimum amount required for a voucher is €20. The maximum voucher limit is €1,000.
The voucher will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted. If you would like us to extend this expiration date please call us before it falls due and we will be pleased to extend it for you.
Market Lane Group cannot be held liable for vouchers, once purchased, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
Market Lane Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
Online payments for vouchers for our four restaurants – ORSO, Market Lane, Castle Café and Elbow Lane – are processed securely by Braintree (a PayPal company) securely via the orso.ie website. The charge will appear on your credit or debit card statement as “Orso Kitchen and Bar”
Vouchers are processed and posted twice per day as a small time lag has been built into the system. Our reception team may not have details of your voucher if you call prior to this processing time
Before completing your purchase, you must check and verify that all information, including postal and email addresses, has been entered correctly by you.
- By purchasing a voucher you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Market Lane Café Ltd t/a Market Lane Registered in Ireland, Company No 439928 Registered Office: 5 & 6 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Ireland
General terms & conditions
The Seller is Market Lane Café Ltd, limited liability company, registered in Ireland, Company No 439928 Registered Office: 5 & 6 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Ireland. VAT number 9656403L
We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details.
If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
The contract will be formed at the place of despatch of the goods.
- We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website, we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment.
- You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT (where applicable).
We will post by regular post to all locations. This is included in the cost of the voucher. We cannot guarantee when your voucher will arrive. Should you require your voucher to arrive by a particular date please notify us of this on the notes section and we can quote you for special delivery service if applicable.
- Where you opt to have us keep the voucher(s) at the restaurant and email a note to the recipient, a mail will automatically be sent to the email address(es) you provide. Market Lane Group cannot be held liable for non– or mis-delivery of emails due to typing errors or other input or processing errors. Market Lane Group cannot be held liable for emails that cannot be delivered or are rejected or overlooked by the intended recipient due to circumstances beyond the sender’s control, for example: firewalls, message filtering, anti-spam measures and other corporate email procedures and policies; over-quota mailboxes; inactive, abandoned or unmonitored mailboxes; misfiled mail etc.
If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001.
- The following procedure will apply: You can either email email@example.com or telephone our Online Customer Services Team on 0214274710.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS